Sales Advisor - Derby
£18-£24k OTE £30-£35k (uncapped commission)
We are actively recruiting for experienced Sales/Collections Advisors/Customer Account Managers for our client a growing and extremely successful Financial Services Business. Ideally candidates will have experience of selling Personal Loans to Customers. This is a branch based role that predominantly deals with customers over the phone and face to face.
A fantastic opportunity to work for a growing organisation who offer excellent career prospects, high quality training and long term security.
The purpose of the role:
- To ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with.
- To sell company products.
- To maximise business opportunity development potential.
- To progress within branch/company structure.
- Train, coach and motivate branch employees.
- Ensuring Compliance with the requirements of the Company, the FCA and other regulatory organisations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve all sales targets as defined by Manager.
- Greet customers by phone/Email.
- Receive customer payments
- Complete daily audit and reporting.
- Generate business through quality customer service.
- Explain services and products to customers and analyse customer suitability for products.
- Prepare and process loan applications.
- Ensure all customer documentation is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Maintain an efficient and organised duo filing system including scanning.
- Actively work collection routes and collect overdue payments over the telephone.
- Conduct on-going business development.
- Participate in Branch/Company training programmes.
- To assist the manager with training/coaching of new team members.
- To develop detailed knowledge of both financial products and company’s standard procedures.
- Desire to work in a sales and consumer-orientated organisation.
- Basic literacy and numerical skills, GCSE level.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability and desire to learn and progress within company.
- Active team player
All suitable applicants must have a Full UK Drivers License with access to their own transport.
Due to high volume response only suitable candidates will be contacted.