DFC is a start up financial services business focused on providing innovative solutions to SMEs in the UK. Backed by significant institutional investment the business has launched into market and is now looking to expand rapidly.
The business is led by an experienced team with a proven track record of building successful financial services platforms and has already created a strong brand in the market.
We are looking for Client Managers to be based in the North West and potentially in the South East with the following profile
- monitoring day to day client activity, ensuring they are operating within agreed terms of the facilities
- verifying assets and debt prior to customer advance
- ongoing verification of customer debt and liaising with manufacturer partners to ensure underlying security is maintained at all times
- working with the commercial teams to provide an exceptional customer experience
- previous commercial finance experience, ideally within both asset and invoice finance
- ability to organise work independently; able to show initiative with customers and partners
- attention to detail
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
This role would suit a confident, driven individual looking for a position to join an ambitious, forward thinking organisation during an exciting period of growth.
Salary £28-£40k depending on experience. Overall package includes generous bonus, healthcare, pension and gym membership.