Air Conditioning/ Refrigeration Engineer
A provider of specialist solutions is looking to recruit a mobile Air Conditioning/ Refrigeration Engineer to cover areas based in the South - primarily Leicester, Cardiff and North London. This role will see you both commission and maintain CRAC/Chillers and Splits with minimal installation work.
- Commissioning of CRAC/Chillers/Splits
- Service of CRAC/Chillers/Splits
- Maintenance of CRAC/Chillers/Splits
- VRF experience would be an advantage.
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in refrigeration/Air Conditioning.
- F-Gas qualification
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, edition, or relevant electrical qualifications would be an advantage)
- Experience working with computer room air conditioning is a must.
- While the engineer will not be on a standby rota, a degree of flexibility is required for emergency situations
£30,000 - £35,000 & OT depending on experience (considerable amount of overtime on offer)
This is a permanent full-time contract inclusive of the following benefits.
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Company Tablet
- Company Uniform
THE POINT OF CONTACT