A Process Engineer job opportunity has just become available, within a specialist engineering business. Located in the Luton area, this well regarded and award winning business, is offering a very competitive starting salary of up to £27,000+ (negotiable), for the right engineering professional.
Process Engineer role overview -
- This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and committed professional, to implement increased control requirements, meeting with customer standards and continual Improvement processes.
Process Engineer responsibilities include -
- Support the Management team and site maintenance, providing hands on management of the equipment calibration functions, to support production and customer requirements.
- Perform Temperature Uniformity Surveys, in line with site procedures and management of the System Accuracy Testing, including periodic calibrations and thermocouple replacement.
- Report results in a timely manner and work with the team to assist in finding the root cause of any issues.
- Supporting the site maintenance engineer, you will help and develop the maintenance system and support the maintenance team, to ensure minimum stoppage and improve information accuracy for the production teams.
- Develop your technical knowledge by supporting the Technical Manager in the development of key processes within the site.
Process Engineer desirable Skills/experience/attributes -
- Experience in similar position.
- Able to read technical drawings.
- Strong communication skills and proactive work ethic.
- Methodical and hands on approach.
- Competent with Microsoft office applications.
- Full training will be provided.
Process Engineer position benefits -
- Competitive starting salary package of £27,000+
- Friendly working environment.
- Training and development plans.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to use unique equipment and software.
- Other package benefits.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.