Senior Quantity Surveyor - Offices/High Soec Resi
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £65-£75 plus benefits
Location: Central London
We have a fantastic opportunity with a forward thinking PQS, cost consultancy. They are looking to add a Senior Quantity Surveyor to their team. The ideal candidate will be client facing and have worked within consultancies for the majority of their career.
The consultancy is based within central London, as are the majority of their projects so living in commutable distance is essential. The driven team of consultants pride themselves on their involvement in prestigious and complex projects mainly focused around High spec Residential, Retail, Hospitality, Fit out and Commercial sector, with their clients on the whole being corporate companies.
The Key Requirements
- A solid background in the construction industry in the UK.
- Have a relevant qualification ideally MRICS but not essential.
- Have experience working on corporate real estate projects completing fit outs and new builds in sectors such as Commercial, High-end Residential, Retail and Mixed-use buildings.
- Be client facing and Possess good communication and report writing skills.
- The successful candidate will be a confident and competent in all aspects of surveying.
- Candidate must be able to work autonomously on projects and drive the business forward.
- Experience working for a Consultancy/PQS, would look at someone from developer or contractor as long as they have some consultancy experience.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
- Company pays well and reviews regularly.
- Company works across lots of sectors which provides great opportunities for new challenges and building up sector experience.
- chance to work in client environments for internationally recognised brands on ultra-high-spec projects
The Application Process
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to or give Greg a call on 01189 522 240. If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/candidate/referral-scheme