Project Manager - Network and Security - Bolton
Project Manager - Bolton
29K (including car allowance) - guaranteed salary review after 6 months
This very successful and well established managed service provider is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team ASAP! The ideal candidate will possess a background in IT, specifically networking or security, and have experience managing multiple projects from inception through to completion stage.
This company is at the forefront of the latest technologies, holding partnership status with several vendors including; Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper and Extreme.
- Direct, manage and motivate project teams to complete projects on time
- Develop and maintain agreed project plans
- Plan and manage the deployment of resources
- Manage the relationship between the company, its clients and third party suppliers
If you have experience in the following areas, please send through your CV for a chance at interviewing:
- Project Management experience of IT security or network solutions
- Ability to manage multiple workloads at once
- Full Driving Licence
- Excellent interpersonal skills and client/stakeholder facing experience
- PRINCE2 Foundation/Practitioner certified
Project Manager / Network / Security / Project Management / IT / PRINCE2 / MS Project