Software Architect Microsoft Stack (C# .NET)
Are you an experienced .NET Developer with strong leadership abilities looking to progress to the next level of your career and gain a Software Architect position? Or are you a Software Architect with strong skills in C# ASP.NET, looking to join a world-famous academic organisation that improves thousands of lives? If the answer is yes, then you have stumbled across what could become the advert leading to the perfect career move.
Job title – Software Architect – Microsoft Stack (C# .NET)
Location – Cambridge
Salary - £50,000 - £55,000 + pension + benefits
Requirements for Software Architect – C# .NET
- Experience in C# NET Software Development including MVC 3/4
- Knowledge of Relational Databases
- Knowledge of design concepts, patterns, best practices and principles of object oriented design
- History of developing complex systems using the entire Microsoft .NET platform.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You will have demonstrable experience in architectural design and delivery experience
- Experience with cloud (Azure) and mobile app development is highly desirable
- Design documentation framework knowledge in UML, MOSCOW, TOGAF or similar
- A natural ability and desire to lead teams and mentor less experienced developers.
Responsibilities for Software Architect - C# .NET
- You will be responsible for the architecture and design of applications, data integrations and key components across various platforms.
- Ensuring architecture meets business and infrastructure needs
- Responsible for architectural governance and reviewing projects.
- Ensuring alignment to architectural and technical strategy.
- Managing work quality and adherence to standards.
- Identify where new technology implementation will have a business benefit and provide a case for adoption
Why would you apply for Software Architect – C# .NET
- You have architect experience and are looking to work for a prestigious organisation that enriches other people’s lives
- Or you have solid senior development experience and mentoring experience and want to take the next step in your career where you can progress into managing software architecture.
- You are looking to join an organisation that has many exciting ongoing projects and a large restructuring of IT systems
- You want a role where you have the freedom to implement technologies you see beneficial
- You want to work for an organisation that not only encourages continuous learning but has an entire technical training catalogue at your fingertips.
Applications for Software Architect – C# .NET
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply attaching your CV through the relevant links.
Keywords – Software Architect, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Application Developer, Systems Developer, C#, .NET, Web services, WCF, Web API, REST, CSS3, HTML5, AJAX, JSON, JQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, Subversion, GIT, Jenkins, TeamCity, MSBuild, TFS, Test Driven Development (TDD), NUnit, Unit Testing, Moq, IoC, agile or waterfall , Mobile, Android, iOS
Even if this role isn’t quite right but you are looking for a role in Software Engineering please ask us about our Exclusive Job Search Service which includes free expert CV writing and advice.
Empiric focus solely on finding roles for the best engineers and developers in the Cambridge area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.