Legal Secretary (Litigation Environment)
Position: Legal Secretary (Litigation Environment)
Salary: Circa £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Are you a first class Legal Secretary with solid Litigation experience? Are you confident with Court of Session or Sheriff Court? Do you like to be in a busy, fast paced environment? This could be the role for you!
HRC Recruitment is working on an exclusive basis with an award winning legal company, based in Glasgow City Centre to recruit and an experienced Legal Secretary to be based in their busy Litigation Department.
Working as part of a busy team who handle a high volume caseload, your duties as Legal Secretary will include:
- Providing a full and confidential secretarial support to a busy team of partners and associates
- Audio and Digital Dictation of general correspondence, reports, memos and emails
- Copy typing of reports and case notes
- Managing files on the case management system
- Filing and archiving
- Dealing with telephone calls into the department
- Booking meeting rooms
- Additional Secretarial and Administrative duties as required.
What will the successful candidate look like?
- You must have extensive experience of audio typing and digital dictation in a legal environment, a proven track record is essential.
- Previous experience from a Litigation / Sheriff Court / Court of Session environment is essential.
- You will be confident and have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
To be successful for this role you will be well presented, confident and have first class communication skills. You will be hardworking and able to work to tight deadlines.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Jackie MacGregor or apply online.
Please follow me on LinkedIn or on Twitter (@Jackie_hrc) for latest job roles and market updates.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.