Position: Legal Administrator
Salary: £17,000 per annum (DOE)
Are you a legal graduate looking to gain experience in a legal environment? Do you want to work with a professional firm based in Glasgow City Centre? Is providing a quality customer service to clients important to you? If you have a proven track record in client administration and you are a legal graduate, this could be the role for you!
HRC Recruitment are looking to recruit a professional, first class Legal Administrator to join a busy team based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre.
This role may suit candidates looking to gain a legal traineeship.
What will an average day look like?
- Working as part of a small team, you will the dealing with incoming telephone calls, liaising with clients
- Assisting with case management administration
- ID / quality checks
- Updating databases
- Ensuring all packs are correctly completed.
- You must have excellent speech, strong organizational skills and you will be very well presented.
What does the successful candidate look like?
- To be successful for this role you will be well presented, confident and have first class communication skills.
- You must be a Legal Graduate or have solid Legal Admin based experience.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Jackie MacGregor via email or apply online.
Please follow me on LinkedIn or on Twitter (@Jackie_hrc) for latest job roles and market updates.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.