My client, located near Grimsby, are currently looking for a Civil Engineer on a 6-12 month contract basis. Hourly rates are negotiable DOE.
This Civil Engineer role will require you to produce, check and approve design calculations and design works on petrochemical projects.
Key responsibilities for the Civil Engineer:
- Preparing conceptual design
- Preparing calculations associated with own design work
- Checking designs produced by Designers
- Design and draughting work as necessary
- Carrying out any site investigation/survey work when necessary
- Assist in reviewing project plans and budgets
- Assist in reviewing client's documentation for acceptability
- Maintaining accurate progress measurement records
- Acting as a Lead Engineer for more than one project
If you are interested in this Civil Engineer position please respond ASAP as interviews can take place from 20th March.