I am currently recruiting for a company based in Basingstoke who are currently on the lookout for a Contracts Manager/Surveyor to support the contracts and project area of the business. The successful individual for this role will be working on the Traditional Works team and will be involved in Managing Surveying, Pricing and developing a sound knowledge of all aspects of private residential contracting and general contracting.
The most successful individual should be trustworthy and hardworking and have an excellent understanding of various building methods and products; it would be advantageous if the individual had previous experience of refurbishments of listed building, period houses and general contracting. The Successful Contracts Manager will be dealing directly with Architects and Clients and will be involved in offering sound advice and ideas on all aspect of high quality buildings.
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Contracts Manager to join a reputable company. It would be advantageous if the individual held a qualification or previous experience in Quantity Surveying and had or alternatively is looking to take on a Contract Management position.
Contracts Manager & Surveyor Position Overview
- Quantity Surveying
- Project Management
- Sub-contract Orders
- Final accounts
- Administration duties
- Contract and Contract Presentation
- Pricing and Estimating.
Contracts Manager & Surveyor Position Requirements
- Site managerial and office based managerial experience on residential construction projects
- Experience in dealing directly with clients, professional teams & subcontractors
- A trade background very beneficial
- Experience in controlling and monitoring cost on a building project, possess good commercial acumen
- A potentially good candidate can be someone who has run their own building firm (small works) but needs more security from an employer
- A fairly young manager, looking to progress their career in contract management and / or surveying
Contracts Manager & Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Childcare vouchers
- Private Health
- 7am-5:30 pm (1 hour unpaid lunch break)
- Enrolment into the peoples pension
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy