Part II Architectural Assistant
Part II Architectural Assistant required for a well-established company based in London. They have been running for over 20 years, working throughout the UK providing a range of services from Architecture, Building Information Modelling, Civil and Structural Engineering, Production Design to Research, Development and Technology. The Part II Architectural Assistant will be working on range of projects working mainly within the Pharmaceutical / Chemical industry.
The Part II Architectural Assistant will be working alongside the Process Architect and the multi-disciplinary teams and will have to work collaboratively with the diverse team to achieve high quality results. The Part II Architectural Assistant will play a vital role in assisting with the design of pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities planning, designing, and executing company requirements within a limited budget and on schedule.
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Overview
- Interfacing with client design team/end users.
- Delivery of design scope within budget hours/schedule.
- Assisting with Pharma/Facility layout, product flows, separation & adjacency planning.
- Helping the design team to achieve project deliverables.
- Helping with the coordination of design with other design disciplines and equipment suppliers.
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Requirements
- Degree Masters in Architecture.
- Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharma sectors preferable but not essential.
- Willingness to work with Process Buildings
- Excellent communication skills (ability to lead technical reviews).
- Strong working knowledge of Revit, Microsoft Office, sketch up & AutoCAD.
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Remuneration
- Salary £24k to 33k (neg DOE)
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.30 (flexible)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy