Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor
I am seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work underneath a Senior Commercial Manager on a £300mil commercial and retail mixed use scheme in Central London. You will be responsible for your own segment of the job which will be assigned based on your level of experience. The scheme starts on site in June and is Design & Build form of contract.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading top 10 contractor with an excellent track record, strong expansive order book and a rewarding environment where you will get paid well for performing in your role. They are also seeking Project Surveyors and Package Surveyors for the same scheme.
- Highly competitive numeration package
- Dynamic, forward thinking main contractor
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- All travel costs covered
- Training and development on offer and fully supported
- Career progression opportunities
- Senior QS role on the project working underneath a Commercial Manager
- Running key segment(s) of the job or major subcontract packages
- Overseeing an Assistant / Intermediate QS
- Ideally a track record of working on large scale schemes
- Main contracting, stable background preferred
- Degree qualified (ideally construction related)
- Stable, progressive CV
- Project experience focused on the London region
- Ideally mix of residential and commercial experience
If you're interested in the role and want to hear more, reply to this advert with your CV and I'll contact you directly. If you would prefer to have an initial discussion over the phone, give me a call in our office on 0203 680 0650. Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sent to anyone without you first giving permission. I'll look forward to hearing from you, come back to me ASAP to make the initial shortlist!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.