Architectural Technician required to join an Architectural Practice based in Cardiff. This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a busy and friendly Architectural Practice that have been established since the early 90's. The Architectural Technician will be working for a practice that work in the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors, with a range of project values. The most successful individual for this role will be highly motivated and have experience and component knowledge with UK Building Regulations as well as Revit.
The successful Architectural Technician for this role will have strong knowledge of Revit and will be a fantastic opportunity to develop Revit skills. This is an opportunity for an Architectural Technician to work alongside some highly knowledgeable and skilled professionals in the industry and to learn on the job.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Work closely with Architects and other building professionals to deliver an Architectural design service and solution on construction projects
- Assessing the needs of clients and users and agree the project brief
- Design the project preparing and presenting design proposals using Revit and traditional methods
- Work on multiple projects at any one time
- Work on variety of projects simultaneously
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in Architectural Technology
- 2 years' UK experience (ideally but open to graduates also)
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and construction detailing.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Highly motivated and can manage own workload
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Outstanding attention to details and design
- Work within budget
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary £20k-£28K DOE
- 23 days' holiday
- Bonus Profits Scheme
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy