Qualified Accountant - Glasgow - 6 month contract - £250-£300 per day
A public-sector organisation looking to have a Qualified Accountant with strong Debt Management experience to join their team on an initial 6 month contract.
- Debt Management or Capital Accounting experience.
- Professionally qualified accountant - CCAB professional accountancy body or equivalent with up to date CPD.
- Experience of implementing, improving or managing systems of internal control including supporting Programmes/Projects, with a proven ability to effectively interpret and apply solutions to finance challenges in a Project or Programme environment.
- Must be credible with staff, creating conditions to build confident and effective teams that empower, value, develop and motivate people.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proven ability to explain financial information effectively to stakeholders and non-finance professionals.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative, to deliver high quality outcomes and outputs and to meet deadlines whilst managing competing pressures.
- Experience of project / programme finance in a dynamic and/or Agile environment
- Experience of implementing/development of financial systems.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.