Technical / Installations Engineer - Midlands
Technical Engineer /Site Engineer required for a well-established facades / curtain-walling company. The role will involve providing technical support and training to existing customers of architectural aluminium systems as well as carrying out site inspections of installations and providing after-sales support. The most suitable Technical Engineer / Site Engineer will have experience fabricating windows / doors previously.
The position will suit an Installation Engineer / Site Supervisor with proven experience of installing curtain wall / architectural aluminium systems. You will cover the Midlands, working closely with fabricators and providing a high-level of customer support.
Experience of fenestration, curtain walling, architectural glazing or facades is required for this role.
Senior Site Engineer / Technical Engineer Position Overview
- Provide technical support and training to existing customers
- Cost effective fabrications
- Site installation, commissioning of curtain walling / glazing systems
- Onsite inspection of curtain walling, façade and glazing systems
- Technical support and training to customers
- Provide excellent after sales support to customers
Senior Site Engineer / Technical Engineer Position Requirements
- Working knowledge of curtain walling, architectural glazing and building facades
- Site installation experience
- Inspection, technical support and training experience
- UK Driving licence
- Previous fabricating experience
- Live in the Midlands territory
Senior Site Engineer / Technical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
- Company car
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy