London – Kentish Town
7.30am – 17.30pm
To support the business through the provision of high quality general administrative support.
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Uphold confidentiality principles in handling and reviewing sensitive materials
- Resolve internal and external customer queries, referring those that you are unable to resolve to the correct recipient
- Provide a high quality customer service in telephone and face to face communication
- Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records
- Provide routine and ad hoc management information to inform decision making
- Produce correspondence, documents and presentations to specification using a variety of media
- Maintain established paper and computer based filing systems
- Maintain diaries and take appointments for team members
- Maintain diaries for the booking of work location resources, for example, meeting rooms and projectors etc.
- Conduct financial duties, for example, processing invoices or tracking costs.
- Order and maintain stationary and equipment supplies
- Process post
- Work in accordance with established processes and provide feedback on their effectiveness.
- Ensure the inspection of office equipment and services is carried out at intervals in accordance with legislative/ manufacturer’s recommendations and requirements.
- 2 years’ Successful experience of working in a general administration support role and/or in a customer services environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge of operating office equipment and IT, e.g. telephone, computer with standard software, fax, copier, printers etc., to access, input and verify information.
General (All Employees)
·Participate in, and positively promote, the Murphy Never Harm Programme
·Undertake any reasonable duties expected of you.
·Carry out all work in accordance with health and safety and any other legal requirements
·Ensure compliance with the Company policies and procedures
·Manage the performance of all employees assigned to you in accordance with legislation and company procedures.
·Attend and engage fully in any learning and development activities that are deemed appropriate by your line management.
·Participate and engage fully in company appraisal/performance review processes and constantly work to improve your individual, your team and the wider group’s performance.
Note: In addition to these functions personnel are required to carry out such other duties as may be reasonably required in order to support the objectives of the Group/Company/ Operational Unit