Loss Adjuster- South East
I am currently recruiting for a Loss Adjuster to join a well-established, traditional Loss adjustors, this role will be based across the South East. This role has come aroun due to a growing workload and my client is now seeking highly skilled professionals to join the company. The succesful individual will be experienced and a fully qualified Loss Adjuster from either the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (CILA) or Chartered Insurance insititute (CII). This company pride themselves on seeking high standards but rewarding hard work throughout the company.
The most succesful individual for this role will be covering various areas and will come from a field based role previously not from a solicitor background. The Loss adjustor will be completing a high volume of work and they will also be operating in a diverse market with a range of clients. It is envisaged for this role that the Loss Adjustor who is succesful in securing this excellent opportunity will have 5 years + experience in Commercial Loss Adjusting and the ability to deliver an excellent service using your already gained technical knowledge.
Loss Adjuster- South East Position Overview
- Liaise with Contractors and Insurers
- Adhere to company policy
- Work alongside loss adjusting team
- Point of contact for technical queries
- Handle portfolio of clients
- Dealing with general loss adjusting duties.
Loss Adjuster- South East Position Requirements
- Member of CILA or CII
- Experienced in Loss Adjusting
- Field based role
- Experience (Not previous experience with a solicitor)
- High workload
- 5 years + Commercial Loss Adjusting knowledge
- Liability experience is a bonus.
Loss Adjuster- South East Position Remuneration
- Salary: Negotiable dependant on the individual
- Package: negotiated on an individual basis.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy