£45k-£55k Base Salary + £5.4k Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
Looking for an experienced Technical Coordinator to work on 2 residential schemes (300 units combined) in North West London. As a business they are working in partnership with housing associations and local authorities to provide private affordable housing across London. Although this particular role is working for the specialist residential development arm of business.
As a business they are growing massively and are on track to double their annual turnover in the next 4 years, this is due to an extremely strong pipeline of work.
- Prepare and concluded project / phase specific consultants appointment documents including the scope of works / schedule of services.
- Deliver trade design packages on time and accurately.
- Monitor and report current position against agreed design programme.
- Organise and control the design development of the project in accordance with the ER?s, specification and the construction programme. Review and comment on the design and deal with all obstacles efficiently and appropriately.
- Control the design development and implement policies and objectives effectively as advised by the Technical Manager.
- Maximise profit by keeping all costs under control and exploring value engineering options.
- Actively review and critique drawing information during design development.
- Ensure smooth transition from the Pre-Planning Design Team into the detailed Design development.
- Actively take part in regular design team and site meetings to progress site delivery.
- Degree qualified with BSc Hons in Construction Management/Architectural Technology or a similar industry related qualification.
- Recent experience of working on mixed used schemes incorporating both residential and affordable housing ideally on RC Frame projects.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and be able to demonstrate ability to co-ordinate and lead the design process unaided.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please call Andrew Pipe for a confidential discussion on 02070657277 or for an out of hours discussion on 07841199419 or email your details to . Closing date for this opportunity is 28/04/17.