Project Planner- High End
Project Planner – High End Residential.
One of London’s leading Residential Developers is seeking an experienced Project Planner for a project in West London. This is a large scale scheme consisting of hundreds of high end apartments and penthouses with a value of over £300 million.
The Project Planner will be responsible for the entire project with a number of live phases and phases that have yet to start.
They MUST have experience working with ASTA software. Candidates must have experience working on large scale construction projects. Applicants with only experience in the oil and gas industries will not be not be considered for the role.
The responsibilities of the Planner on a day to day basis would include:
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
- Liaise with the production and technical team
- Ensure the progress of the project is running to time scales and cost plans
- Address any issues that arise and change the plan according
- Liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
- Produce tender plans to support bids
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who wants to take ownership of a large-scale project and progress with a well respected company.
If you are interested in this position or similar, please email your CV to