Asbestos Analyst required for a well-established company based in London. This company have got over 30 years industry experience and have more than 5 offices throughout the UK. As an Asbestos Analyst you will have experience working on boiler rooms, commercial and clearance projects.
With a proven track record as an Asbestos Analyst you will be confident in working alone in providing assessment on the condition of properties and the requirements needed to bring them up to the expected standard.
With excellent inter-personal skills you will be comfortable liaising with a range of personnel and dealing first hand in developing tenant / Client relationships.
Asbestos Analyst Role:
- Undertaking all types of asbestos surveys in accordance with HSE guidance
- Re-inspection works
- Report writing
- Ensuring work is carried out on time and to client specifications
Asbestos Analyst Requirements:
- P403/P404 Qualified
- Proven experience as an Asbestos Analyst.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and individually.
Asbestos Analyst Remuneration:
- Salary £24,000 - £30,000
- Company Van
- Company Benefits
- 25 days Holiday
Interested in the position? Either reply to this email or call the office on 01243 378833
Join us on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn - Search Bennett & Game Recruitment.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy