Quantity Surveyor required for Norfolk based structural steel, cladding and facades specialist.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Dereham
Job Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 + package
My client are an established steelwork, cladding and building façade specialist who operate across the South from their base in Norfolk.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to the team to support the financial management of their projects. They will consider candidates from Assistant level to Intermediate as they seek a good fit for the business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Quantity Surveying experience is essential, particularly within main contracting.
- A relevant qualification route achieved or currently being studied is preferred, degree qualified or HNC / HND desirable.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload, maintaining a full awareness of demands on different projects and meeting deadlines where applicable. - A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for cost control.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a highly respected business who are leaders in their field with an impressive project portfolio.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.