Concession Manager - Sports Fashion - London
Concession Manager - Womens Sports Fashion
London - Near Mayfair
Salary up to £21,000 per annum + Benefits + Regular Bonuses
Our client is looking for a confident, autonomous and experienced Fashion Retail Manager who is passionate about driving sales and has a positive charisma to take absolute full responsibility for their Concession near to Mayfair, London. You must have a proven track record in achieving sales, making commercial decisions and be confident about people management and development.
This is a key store so they are looking for a very strong calibre candidate to manage this branch. You will have experience as a Retail Manager gained within a fast paced, high fashion retailer and be looking for a new opportunity to join a leading and growing sports fashion brand for women.
Experience managing fashion and apparel is essential coupled with a strong appreciation of an active lifestyle.
As the Concession Manager you will be accountable for the trading standards, marketing and commerciality of the store, ensuring its profitability by maximising all revenue streams, and effectively managing all controllable costs.
- Accountable for the store controllable elements of the profit and loss account for the store and for achieving year-end financial targets
- Manage the differing stock life cycles to achieve maximum sales and margins, and minimise stock reductions and loss
- Develop in-store opportunities to increase revenue streams
- Develop the customer experience to increase market penetration, brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Develop the team to realise its full potential in building a great place to work and an exceptional customer experience
- Liaise with the Logistics, Visual Merchandiser, Marketing and Buying & Merchandising Teams to ensure any issues / risks are quickly identified, resolved and/or escalated as appropriate
- Lead and develop the team in delivering a leading retail experience in terms of customer service and work environment
- Ensure that the Concession consistently delivers the Brand values
- Manage the concession in line with all company administration, HR & Security policies and procedures
- Manage stock administration in line with company procedures
- Responsible for the recruitment, development and management of all staff
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a growing retail fashion retailer with lots of opportunities for progression!!!
To discuss this role in more detail contact Andrew Kearns Tel: or send your CV to
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here