Local Business Development Manager
Salary £20k Basic £45k OTE
As a Local Business Development Manager, your Key Objectives will be:
- Acts as the key contact for potential local business and corporate sales users within own area of responsibility.
- Plan and organise own selling activities to win new business and maintain contact with regular customers.
- Record all contact information, customer requirements and follow up information on the dealerships database.
- Ensure regular cleansing to maintain the accuracy of the data.
- Build rapport with customers to understand their specific requirements and to increase penetration of vehicle, parts and service business.
- Design and deliver business presentations and proposals to customers.
- Follow up and close deals.
- Liaises with customers on an regular basis to build relationships and maintain levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain product knowledge on the full manufactures range and the comparable product ranges of its direct competitors.
- Interact with colleagues from other departments to ensure good working relationships and delivery of excellent customer service.
Please apply for this vacancy by contacting Paul Middleton at Just Recruitment Solutions Ltd, quoting Job Ref. PM1790EA.
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.