Senior Financial Accountant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified Accountant to join an incredible organisation. One of the most widely recognised international organisations in the world, my client is seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join its International Team and offers the successful candidate the opportunity of overseas travel.
- Providing financial accounting support to set up new overseas offices and new legal entities
- Leading on the setting up of efficient and accurate financial reporting for statutory and management purposes in the overseas offices
- Preparing templates for consolidating overseas offices financial results into the International statutory accounts, working with the Financial Accounting Manager to resolve any technical reporting issues
- Providing financial analysis to support the development of the London and overseas offices decision making including ad hoc projects
- Continually improving the financial accounting processes to ensure minimisation of manual work
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA or CCAB qualified (or equivalent)
- Someone with strong financial accounting and control experience
- Experienced in audit and tax review
- Someone who has lead, managed and implemented organisational change (preferably in setting up overseas offices)
Use of Sun, Vision, and IPOS would be a benefit, and excellent communication and training skills are essential.