Service Engineer (Workshop Engineer/Cranes/Lifting Equipment)
Thame, Buckinghamshire (Candidates need to live within 25 miles of this depot)
£30,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary + Some Voluntary Overtime (Up to £2,000 Per annum) + Up to £1,000 Bonus + Pool Van + Phone
Service Engineer required by a rapidly growing plant hire company. This is a new role due to further expansion.
The role will be suited to engineers with cranes, construction plant, forklift truck, HGV, materials handling equipment or ANY similar experience. You can be either mechanically or electrically biased.
The role is primarily service based covering the South East, occasionally you’ll be in the workshop when needed. The work will involve a range of set up, service and maintenance, fault diagnoses and repair on equipment on client sites. You will also carry out overhauls and deeper routine maintenance and repair work at the Depot in Buckinghamshire.
This is a Monday to Friday days based role with some voluntary overtime available. There isn’t any stay away in the remit of the role.
The company are a successful family run business employing over 100 people. They have continued to win new contracts and have built an excellent reputation in the industry.
* 70% service and 30% workshop based
* Service and repair of lifting equipment
* 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
* Pool van for service work
The Person Required:
* Experienced cranes engineer OR experience on forklift trucks, construction plant, materials handling equipment, HGV or similar
* Live within 25 miles radius of Thame
* Full UK driving licence
* Happy to travel regularly throughout the South of England.