Staff Nurse to sister level (RMN/RNLD) low secure mental health / LD
We have permanent full time RMN/RNLD roles from newly qualified to sister level at a 49 bedded low secure mental health hospital in Leek.
Functional illnesses: Such as Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar Disorders, Psychological Disorders, History of Complex Psychological and Emotional Trauma, Mild to Moderate Learning Disability, Factitious Disorders etc. Organic illnesses: such as Alzheimer's/Vascular Dementias, Frontal Lobe Dementia, Lewy Body Dementia, Huntington's Disease, Korsakoffs Syndrome etc. Co-morbid complex physical conditions: such as Diabetes, Arthritis, COPD and Chest Infections, Chronic Liver Disease, Hep B and C, ABI, etc.
• Salary - starting rate £30,888 for newly qualified
• £35,464 for Staff Nurse
• £38,896 for ward sister / Charge Nurse ( all 1st April17 rates of pay ).
• Overtime Paid at time and a half.
• Hours of work - 44 per week - Staff are required to work 15 shifts over a 4 week period.
• Night enhancement of £2.50 per hour - Monday to Sunday.
• Weekend day enhancement of £2 per hour
• We will refund DBS charge after 6 months of service
• Claim 0.20 pence per mile to and from work.
Would you want your CV put forward?