Part Time Office Administrator
Our client is seeking a Part Time Office Administrator to join their Finance team based in central Oxford.
Our client is a well respected leader within their field with spacious offices in the centre of Oxford.
The Part Time Office Administrator is varied and will cover finance and general administration tasks. This is a great opportunity to gain a broad understanding of how Finance integrates with the business as a whole.
- Delivery status update (PODs)
- Copy invoice/customer statements; invoice filing, scanning and archiving
- Processing and filing daily point of sale receipts/credit card transaction summary details
- Daily sales/customer account reconciliations
- Assembly of specific test products
- Processing returns
- Purchase ledger - distribution of invoices & matching invoices/delivery notes, statement reconciliation, BACs filing
- Stationary orders for office, buzzer, post, reception
- Assistance with warehousing tasks like stocktaking and receipts of deliveries of inventories
- Provide basic leave cover for finance team tasks
- Communicating effectively with internal and external bodies to resolve queries
- Support with process improvements
- Ad hoc reports and tasks
The successful Part Time Office Administrator will be computer literate with experience of Excel and be capable of low error transaction processing. The ability to work well both independently as well as part of a team with the capability to work well under pressure are important attributes of the role.
As you will be working in a small team, it is important that you can adapt to a changing environment and have a flexible outlook. Other qualities our client is looking for are:
- Experience producing and interpreting financial data and reports
- Experience within a Finance environment
- Highly numerate
- Excellent attention to detail and good organisation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong customer service focus and excellent communications skills
The job is Part Time for 21 hours spread across 5 days at a salary of £18,000 pro rata.
Please apply now if these hours and salary would work for you!