Audit / Accounts Manager -Northamptonshire - Partnership Prospects
We are recruiting for an ambitious Audit / Accounts Manager ACA/ACCA qualified looking for Partnership prospects in Northamptonshire.
· A Practice opportunity for a qualified ACA / ACCA.
· A main part of the role is to take control of the audit clients within the firm working alongside the Audit Partner initially with the intention of taking over responsibility.
· You will also be involved in dealing with the accounting requirements for owner managed businesses, managing clients directly and supervising junior staff.
· An opportunity to join an expanding firm offering prospects for future progression and involvement in other areas of business advisory work.
· You will report to Partner level and the role will have an audit element but it will be varied in providing business advisory services to clients and there will also be considerable client contact.
· The role is ideal for someone looking for a long term career opportunity and the chance to take on increased responsibility as the role develops.
· The successful applicant will be ACA or ACCA qualified and be experienced in dealing with the audit and accounting requirements for Owner Managed Businesses under limited supervision and be looking for career progression.
- Practice experience dealing with owner managed businesses.
- Must have the ability to manage clients and junior staff and have the drive and enthusiasm to be part of a committed team in driving the firm forward.
- Ideally ACA / ACCA qualified with a strong academic history and a Public Practice background.
- Must be ambitious