Experienced Dealership Assistant Accountant
- an experienced Assistant Accountant with a Motor Industry background?
- looking for a new challenge with a progressive family owned company?
- previous leadership experience?
If you can answer YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
Due to continued growth & expansion, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to take on the Assistant Accountant role & support the Dealership Accountant & General Manager to ensure the accounting function for the Dealership runs accurately & smoothly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing & overseeing the day-to-day functions of an accounts department
- Working with the Dealership Accountant to finalise monthly reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Motor Trade / Kerridge knowledge and experience
- A successful track record within an Accounts department, essentially with Assistant Accountant experience
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of managing and working to deadlines
- A positive willing attitude to go over and above when required to meet business needs
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.