On behalf of our client we are recruiting Registered General Nurse’s RGNs or Physiotherapists to work within the exciting and challenging area of Functional Assessment in Cardiff.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the service with new opportunities nationwide as our client is employing additional clinicians to undertake functional assessment on behalf of the DWP, on those in receipt of or claiming benefits.
Working in functional assessment is an excellent way of utilising your clinical expertise in a professional setting.
The posts based in London and are Monday to Friday 9 to 5!
Salaries are: £38,000 +£6,500 London weighting for all positions within the M25.
The position of Functional Assessor involves undertaking functional medical assessments at a dedicated local site on behalf of central Government. This is a job that requires you to objectively assess individuals utilising your clinical expertise and to display resilience in what can be a challenging, public facing role.
Successful candidates are able to demonstrate commercial acumen, the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- Permanent full time Monday to Friday
- Local health assessment centres and offices nationwide
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
- Full training provided on commencement in the role, for which you are paid a full time salary
Minimum requirements for Healthcare practitioner, functional assessor
- Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification of broad clinical experience working in a variety of clinical areas with working age people.
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Full unconditional* registration with the NMC as a Registered General Nurse (Level 1)
For more information please forward an up to date CV.