Supervising Social Worker - North West London
A medium sized 'Outstanding' Independent Fostering Agency is looking to recruit a Supervising Social Worker to join their friendly and supportive team in Harrow. This IFA has an excellent ethos, culture and reputation in the market.
As a Supervising Social Worker, you will pick up an existing case load of carers across the North and West London region so you will need to be prepared to travel across this region.
The role briefly comprises:
- Recruitment and assessment of potential carers
- Supervision and training of existing carers
- Running carer support groups
- BAAF Form assessments and presentation to panel
- Liaising with referring Authorities
You will have:
- An in-depth knowledge of child protection issues
- Be up to date on childcare legislation and legislation, regulations and guidance set out for fostering services
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to self-motivate and work using your own initiative
You will be:
- An experienced fostering social worker with a back ground from a Local Authority fostering team or IFA
- A qualified social worker with HCPC registration
- A car owner / driver
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high quality, ethical and outcomes focused agency, who support their staff and in return offer a highly competitive salary.
For further information and a confidential chat, please send your CV and contact details via this advert or through the Aurora Resourcing webiste.