Sous Chef - Macclesfield - up to £25k + tips
This Family owned country Pub set in the heart of Cheshire has a new Head Chef. He is passionate and ambitious and wants the pub to lead the way in fusing traditional pub grub with elegant and classy refined brasserie style food.
This will be an exciting opportunity to learn and become the best at your craft.
* Sous Chefs will be confident and disciplined.
* You will be motivated to consistently recreate production and atmosphere in the Head Chef's absence.
* Your role will see you becoming highly competent in every aspect of the kitchen, from cooking through all sections to supporting with paperwork and kitchen management.
* You will be working 5 out of 7 days and working up to 60hours per week.
* With solid fresh food experience and a positive attitude you will excel under our ambitious Head chef.
* A Rosette background would be desirable but isn't essential.
* Due to the remote location of the pub, your own transport is essential.
Your package and reward for your dedication and hard work is up to £25k per year plus a great monthly tip share.
So if you are ready and excited to embank on this new challenge then apply immediately!
Contact Chef Consultant Luke Johnson:
Tel - 0161-835-8768
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.