Team Leader Legal
We are recruiting for a national personal injury law firm for an experienced fee earner to work as a Team Leader. The company has undergone phenomenal successes and is growing, presenting great career development opportunities.
Assisting with the leadership, development and day to day management of the client care team. Endorsing the company values to both internal and external clients and providing guidance on best practice for all complaint resolutions
The hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30
- Day to day management of the team of Paralegals / fee earners.
- Development of the team and processes
- Complain escalation point
- MI Reporting
- PDRs and 1-2-1s
- Previous team leadership experience gained within a legal firm, ideally Personal Injury
- Problem solver
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE Level Maths and English (Or Equivalent)
Job Place Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.