Practice Accounts Senior/Manager - Fantastic Opportunity!
A thriving independent firm of accountants based close to Wigan is recruiting for a Practice Accounts Senior/Manager. Reporting directly to the Partner, you will be responsible for managing a team to ensure the timely and accurate production of financial accounts for a range of sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies up to approx. £2m turnover. The role requires a driven and knowledgeable candidate who is either fully qualified or qualified by experience. This is a friendly and welcoming firm so the Practice Accounts Senior/Manager will take a genuine interest in clients’ businesses ensuring that they receive the best service possible, fulfilling the role of a professional advisor to clients.
The role is suited to an Accounts Manager or an Accounts Senior who is looking to progress in their career and take on more responsibility. The role includes both the completion of a 130 client portfolio as well as responsibility for supervising staff and reviewing their work.
In return for your hard work and commitment, this firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a dynamic and motivating working environment!
The Practice Accounts Senior/Manager will be responsible for:
- Preparation of year-end accounts for a range of clients across various industries
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Managing and supervising other members of staff
- Providing a first class service to clients
- Management accounts
- Direct tax / VAT return work
- Any other ad-hoc duties
Essential Requirements are:
- Fully qualified or qualified by experience
- Previous experience in a practice environment is essential
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Strong IT Skills, ideally experience in Sage and IRIS
If you have all of the above requirements for the Practice Accounts Senior/Manager position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.