Our client is one of the UK’s leading companies specialising in construction logistics and waste management services and require an Executive Buyer to join their team. The successful candidate will be required to assist the commercial department with the purchasing of all goods and services relating to the group of companies as well as report and coordinate deliveries to construction sites nationwide.
Key responsibilities for this role of Executive Buyer will include;
· Procuring goods and services to be delivered to construction sites.
· Administering sub-contract and materials order documentation.
· Reporting and coordinating deliveries to site management team.
· Negotiation of supplier trading terms and agreements.
· Creating a category strategy to meet both customer and business requirements.
· Implementing, monitoring and updating procurement programme/schedule.
· Building profitable partnerships.
· Administrative responsibilities within the department.
The key measures would be for the Executive Buyer to be commercially aware, to have a conscientious and competent work approach and to have interest in the sector with the view to progressing with Procurement. This position requires applicants to have great IT skills, good telephone etiquette and to be highly self-motivated with excellent time management.
If this is the role that you have been looking for, we look forward to seeing your CV.