Business Development Manager - business services
Business Development Manager - £30k + OTE £40/50k uncapped + Company Car
Highly respected organisation providing HSE advice and support, who have experienced steady and progressive growth within the last 5 years are looking to expand their sales force with the key recruitment of an additional sales professional to cover the UK. Consistently expanding and constantly looking out for new business opportunities it’s an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company.
To identify and develop new opportunities with clients who need to focus on driving their business, and do not have the resources to have a full time Health & Safety professional. You be able to offer a range of services to potential and existing clients, which can include staff handbooks, tribunal assistance, H&S policies and procedures, guidance on risk assessments, employment law advice etc.
Duties will include:
- Attend new business appointments (UK wide) either self-generated, by marketing or though inbound enquiries
- Generate bespoke proposals
- Attend monthly sales & marketing meetings to report on KPIs and pipeline
- Work with the Telemarketing Executive & Marketing Executive to maximise use of diary time
- Liaise and work with members of the Health & Safety and Employment Law teams to keep updated with the latest offerings
- Identify new markets and sales opportunities
- Work with the Marketing Manager to help develop marketing strategies that are appropriate to clients future needs and to develop and market to new business areas
- Cross and up - sell where possible
- Achieve monthly and yearly sales targets
- Keep CRM up to date with all meetings and opportunities
The Ideal Person:
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager with excellent sales skills. You must be from a business services sales background and happy to generate own leads, although you will have the ongoing support of the team who will also provide opportunities.
You will need a full UK Driving Licence.
Please send your CV to Claire Yardley, Swindale Parks in the first instance.