£18,000k to £22,000k / 1st year OTE £40,000
I am looking for experienced sales individuals required for rapidly expanding business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant business with an outstanding reputation as a leading specialist. Great package of benefits and rewards. Full time, permanent position.
The Sales Advisor role entails managing your own assigned leads from application to on risk. The leads the advisors work with are from customers who have applied to them (NO COLD CALLING). Due to the nature of their specialism the work is varied, interesting and very satisfying, Prospecting potential customers to create selling opportunities and secure consistent business with these accounts, Servicing and developing existing accounts, work as part of a team to grow the business and achieve new product sales and build long-term relationships.
Skills and Experience
- Sales experience ideally in a telephone based environment
- A high level of resilience
- Good rapport building and networking skills
- Strong negotiable skills and use of persuasive language
- Quick learner - knowledge of giant products and their application is key
- Ability to plan own workload
- Trustworthy & reliable
- Skill to research markets and identify potential customers
- Excellent communicator both internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure
- experience in the insurance industry is desirable but no essential
Company Health & Wellbeing package with life insurance
50% off gym membership (located opposite the office)
Team / individual incentives (attainable and rewarding scheme)
Training and Development programme. Opportunities to gain qualifications and for career progression.
Chance to take part in fundraising activities to support the charities we work with