Conveyancing Fee Earner
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well regarded and growing firm as a fee earner within residential conveyancing.
From file open to completion with supervision, your duties will include:
• Taking instructions from clients in person or on telephone
• Drafting letters and legal documents
• Checking Title documents to properties
• Liaising directly with other parties with enquiries/replies
• Undertaking searches with Local Authority, Land Registry etc.
• Reporting to clients with relevant information on their transaction and advising clients where necessary
• Attending upon clients to sign legal documents
• Agreeing dates with all parties and exchanging Contracts
• Submitting Stamp Duty forms and registering documents at Land Registry
• Exercising high standards of client care at all times
• Ensuring confidentiality and security of Firm and clients documentation and information
To be eligible for this vacancy, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
Residential sales and purchase experience
Experience of working on a caseload from inception to completion
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay.