Client Account Executive
Our client is a highly respected international insurance organisation based in central Brighton. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Client Account Handler or Customer Service professional to join this friendly and professional team responsible for managing client money.
Duties will include:
• Reconciliation of debtors, creditors and cash
• Maintenance of tracking systems and reports
• Housekeeping, data and record management
• Deliver exceptional client service
• Attend regular review meetings, taking minutes
• Comply with internal procedures and external regulatory requirements and escalate issues to senior management
• Provide cover to other team members and ad hoc duties when requested by management
• Responsible for understanding, accepting and promoting the business’s culture, remaining consistent with the organisation's philosophies and mission statement.
The successful applicant will have:
• A good understanding of the general and legal principles applicable to insurance in particular FSA client money rules.
• A working knowledge of including Microsoft office products
• Ability to build and maintain good business relationships with clients, insurers and associates.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and other associates.
• Ability to identify opportunities for business development.
• Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
• Advanced working knowledge of spreadsheet applications and formula calculations.
• An understanding of cash collection/payment processes including client invoicing.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, including research and investigation.
• Effective delegation as appropriate.
• Excellent presentation skills in both preparation and execution.
• Professional and tactful negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve objectives.
• Work in support of other team colleagues.
• Ability to compile, analyse and interpret financial information and data to facilitate decision making.
The successful candidate will a stable career background and have at least 12 to 18 months experience in a similar customer/client liaision role with strong skills using Word and Excel. In return you will reeive a competitive salary, superb benefitts, 25 days holiday and the oopportunity to work in a superb working environment in a friendly and professional organisation.