Trusts & Statutory Fundraiser
Our client is a leading national not for profit organisation that focusses on tackling poverty and many of the issues that arise from it. They are looking for a passionate Trusts Statutory Fundraiser to join their fundraising department and begin to make an instant impact. You will join a team that is working on a five year strategy campaign that helps to transform the lives of children living in poverty. You will be working with a variety of international household fundraising names such as fast food giants McDonalds, KPMG and an abundance of other multinational organisations. The main office is located near central London and they offer a competitive salary rate of £32000 working around 35 hours weekly. The main purpose of your job would be to generate income from previously established and new relationships across the corporate sector as well as working closely with local communities. You will need to be able to expand and control high-level relationships with major charitable trusts. Suitable applicants with hold the following essential skills:
• A proven track record of successful fundraising (generating income in access of 100k)
• Excellent management skills in relation to stakeholder funder and relations
• Experience in developing innovative ways of tackling a variety of issues and programmes
• Knowledge of principles concerning effective funding
• Project management skills
• First class communication skills
• Proficient use of Microsoft package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook databases)
• Works well part of a team and independently whilst under pressure.
This is a great opportunity to join a professional and friendly working environment that really makes a difference for the communities most vulnerable. Apply now if you think you’re right for the role. Please note if you haven’t heard back within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.