Strategic Planning Associate Director - Media -London £60k
- Interested in being a champion of a growing team, leading the way in new ways of working?
- Want to join an independent, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking agency who work with super exciting clients in high growth sectors?
- Do you strive to continuously improve process?
- Do you want to lead - not just accounts but drive forward process and help steer the business’ strategic planning capabilities?
- Apply your knowledge with the game-changing new offerings and a world-class service for clients.
- Encourage the full client services team to embrace new ways of working.
- Be a champion the pathways process within TSW and beyond, in our ever growing Strategic Planning team.
Our clients strategic planning team is growing fast and we want people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit to grow and develop with them! They are winning clients like MultiYork, The White Company and Mr Green (retention/satisfaction rates are high - and just rated Media Agency of the Year again ).
With all this growth means they are ready to add to our brilliant Strategic team. Do you foster and lead cross collaborative media plans? Innovate new strategies to meet client objectives and ready to lead multimillion pound headline accounts? Then you might be the one !
As a Strategy team Associate Director you will be an expert in media planning and strategy, able to independently advise senior clients on the comms strategy for their business objectives. You will lead development of best practice process for the team, sharing planning inspiration and insight with the wider agency. You will also guide managers in the development and training of the more junior team members.
We are looking for someone with ……..
• An expert in delivering cross channel media planning
• An understanding for opportunities to maximize revenue and opportunities to grow business
• Able to conduct strong business discussions and Insightful strategy commendations
• Pitch hungry and experienced
• Building super strong client relations
• Strong understanding of media terminology and concepts.
• Inspirational and enthusiastic managing and developing a team
• Understands the role of media planning tools and systems and their practical application.
• Fully conversant with digital media and able to think across the whole media mix.
• Fostering good team dynamics and team spirit across the agency.
• Ability to inspire clients and teams through work.
• Able to demonstrate leadership skills - to lead and inspire a team.
• People management and development of the Managers Specialists and Execs
• Fosters good team dynamics and team spirit across the agency.
We’ll ensure a fun, dynamic environment with the opportunity to grow with us at a lightening pace. This extends through to the added benefits for our employees, including but not limited to; once a month leave early on a Friday, contribution to gym membership, holiday discounts and a social committee organising regular events.
If you want your next career move to be within an organisation where, people listening to your ideas, you making a difference and not forgetting to have fun along the way…..
… then apply and tell us why you’ve got the spark we want (with your CV as well, naturally)