Conveyancing Fee Earner
I am working with a firm of Award Winning Property Lawyers in Leeds. This is a great opportunity to join a firm whose focus is on Best Practice and who operate very high levels of Customer Service.
Conveyancing Fee Earners deal with all aspects of residential Conveyancing from inception to completion and registration. Some of the key responsibilities are: -
- Dealing with Clients in a professional manner both face to face and over the telephone
- Producing property reports
- Carrying out investigation of title
- Updating referrer websites
- Dealing with files from start to finish
- Deal with sales, purchases, remortgages, newbuild work, all aspects of freehold and leasehold properties
You will be well presented and professional, possess a positive outlook with a focus on giving the best service to both clients & colleagues. In this role you will need to be reliable, patient and understanding with excellent communication skills.
Salary is dependent on experience from £19k to £35k