Mobile Autocentre Manager - LEEDS
About The Role
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + BONUS & BENEFITS! Halfords Autocentres are looking for a talented Automotive Manager to be mobile across our four Leeds Autocentres and take on the challenge of managing the day to day running of the Centres as well as contribute to growth.
Halfords Autocentres are the UK's leading independent car servicing, diagnostic repair, tyre and MOT garage network and to continue our growth we need the very best people to join our successful team.
Our Centre Managers / Workshop / Aftersales / Service Managers are vital to the growth and success of Halfords Autocentres.
Our Centre Managers are our prime representatives with our customers and are responsible for ensuring our customers enjoy the very best experience possible and therefore return time after time.
• Selection, management, training, guidance and monitoring of staff
• Ensure that MOT records are kept and procedures carried out, and that equipment, installed maintained and calibrated as required to maintain MOT Testing Station certification
• Act as Quality Controller
• Maintenance of the Autocentre to Company standards
• Management of stock and expenses
What Are We Looking For?
Our Centre Managers come from a broad variety of backgrounds. Many have previous automotive service, workshop controller experience but increasingly they can come from similar customer focused retail environments such as DIY, electrical, FMCG, tool hire and so on.
We're looking for individuals who;
- Are passionate about customer service
- Are able to lead and develop a team of skilled individuals
- Have experience of managing a retail, trade or automotive business
- Want to join the UK's leading independent garage company!
Additional key skills and desired attributes including:
- The ability to exceed customer expectations
- Great coaching, mentoring and colleague development skills
- Sound commercial awareness and judgement
- The ability to prioritise and make the right decision within a constantly changing environment
Successful candidates can benefit from an industry leading Remuneration Package including Competitive Salary, Pension Schemes, Colleague Discount, Childcare Vouchers and more!!
Working for a FTSE 250 Company and as a Times Top 25 employer, we are committed to the continuing development of our colleagues. `Best Big Companies to Work For` in the UK in 2014 and 2015 respectively!
If this has you interested, and you feel you have the ambition, drive and supervisory experience needed to excel in this role, we`d love to hear from you so please APPLY now.