Engineering Trainer (Fitter/Turner)
Job Title: Engineering Trainer (Fitter/Turner)
Location: Gosport, Hampshire
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000
Our client is a leading UK support services company delivering to many sectors including Defence. They now have an immediate requirement for an Engineering Trainer to be based at HMS Sultan in Gosport, Hampshire.
This is a permanent position where the successful candidate will receive an annual salary of £28,000 to £30,000 plus benefits as listed below, including a total of 33 days holiday.
You will be an experienced workshop Fitter or Turner who is potentially now looking to secure a training position. The ideal candidate will have worked within a Marine environment. Suitable applicants are encouraged to apply immediately.
- Instruct hand fitting, drilling, centre lathe turning and milling principles.
- Assist in maintaining and updating training documentation.
- Assess student course work and provide feedback on performance.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Demonstrable working background in Hand Fitting, Drilling, Centre Lathe Turning and/or Milling.
- Previous instructional experience in a military fitting and turning environment.
- £28,000 to £30,000 annual salary.
- Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats.
- Company pension scheme.
- Opportunity to join a very reputable company.