Head of Sales - Domain
Job Title: Head of Sales
Salary: £35,000 to £50,000 and excellent benefits
About The Digital Technology Company
Our digital marketing client is an award-winning, internationally renowned Digital firm based in London. As Head of Sales you will be working for young, fresh business that puts employees at the forefront of their business model. In the last ten years our client has grown sales and developed onto the international digital marketing stage and are now seeking a Head of Sales to further their sales and business development within the UK digital arena, working with proven digital products and digital market leading technologies, with a view to building your own team.
About The Head of Sales Role
Within the Head of Sales position you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical sales and marketing servicing skills in an established digital environment with excellent progression opportunities. At this current time you will be leading the charge with full autonomy, with proven digital products, working within a buergeoning technology sector that is constantly growing.
Key Responsibilities for Head of Sales:
* Develop prospective clients and negotiate them down the sales funnel.
* Source and proactively engage with prospective senior marketing professionals and Business Owners in order to consult and close for your own personal sales targets in accordance with the wider business targets.
* Maintain a detailed database of prospects contacting said digital prospects in order to consult with them on how you can improve their processes, over the phone and client facing.
* Build your own team.
If you are currently in a senior sales consultantancy role with a technology background or are currently working as a Senior Business Development Manager in a digital space this is the ideal next step in your sales and marketing career with a global digital marketing specialist.
Desireable Skills and Competencies of the Head of Sales:
* 2+ years experience in technology sales
* 4+ years sales experience
* Strong experience building a pipeline and qualifying opportunities
* A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales and revenue targets
* Strong objection handling and negotiating skills
* Strength in building and managing relationships from business champions and technical teams, to C-level executives.
* Experience managing the full sales cycle from prospect, demo, contract negotiation through to close
* Successful experience selling into a diverse range of companies
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Previous Sales Methodology training and CRM experience
The Head of Sales receives a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £50,000 with excellent benefits, including a laptop and a phone.
For more information about the Head of Sales role you can email Tom Byrne on .