Diesel Plant Fitter
Our client is one of the UK's leading rental companies and employer of choice.
They are a FTSE 100 company which offer superb training opportunities, a supportive working environment and scope for progression.
Their culture is fast paced, friendly and empowering. With a history of growth to go from strength to strength.
They provide their customers with the tools they need to do a great job and it's fair to say that their people are well equipped.
Role and Duties
Duties will include possible demonstrations to customers. Yoou will be required to complete relevant vehicle and equipment checks and complete the relevant administration. You may be required to work in the depot or on the customers' site. You will be responsible for;
- Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all Plant and Powered Access within their range
- Capture and identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both manager and customer
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who is:
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away for training/upskilling
- Customer focused
- Plant trained (Minimum NVQ level)
- Electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault finding experience along with understanding of Power generation
- Welding experience advantageous
Benefits when taken on permanently
A competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the company pension scheme. If you feel you have the relevant experience, qualifications and skills to succeed in this exciting role then we would love to hear from you!