Payroll Liaison Manager
Our Client, a global leader in the pipeline service industry is looking for a Payroll Liaison Manager to work in their Alness location.
The succesful candidate will be responsible for :
- Processing and providing support to department activities with specific responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of preliminary and final payroll reports, time sheets, spreadsheets, and funds distribution;
- Responding to inquiries and/or requests for data and/or reports; and providing timely and accurate payroll production. Responsible for the processing of payrolls for all UK locations.
- Calculation of employee taxation, both domestic and foreign, as well as the filing of the taxes for all UK employees in accordance with statutory requirements for employee and work locations.
- Ensuring foreign wages and taxes calculated in both foreign currency and payroll currency where applicable.
- Making the payroll labor distribution function which includes costing, fringe mark up, fringe allocation, inter-company sales mark up, and posting of all related journal entries.
Requirement and skills -
- CIPP Member
- Sound knowledge of UK Employment Law
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Excel - Intermediate to Advanced
- Sage - Intermediate
- Knowledge of International payroll related taxation
For further information please send an up to date CV to mailto: or call