- Prepare the quarterly and annual London statutory Group submissions.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts, liaising with external auditors in addition to other London Finance teams.
- Ensure accurate financial statement presentation and appropriate disclosures on new
- Preparation of the annual investment impairment reviews.
- Preparation of year-end balance sheet analysis for quarterly reporting.
- Testing of statutory reporting systems when updates, for example, are required.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual returns.
- Prepare month end balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ad hoc project work.
- Fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
You will need to be a qualified accountant ideally from a top 10 practice firm looking for your first role in Industry. Comfortable with preparing financial statements and will also have good systems experience in Oracle, Hyperion and MS packages.