£15k per year INTERVIEW AND START IMMEDIATELY!
Are you a strong, fun and bubbly Carer looking to expand your career working in the female unit of a school and college for young people with learning disabilities? Maybe you're caring, passionate and energetic and looking to start a career in Care? Whatever your situation, if you want to make a difference to people's lives by playing a key part in their learning and development, we want you on board.
Randstad are the world's 2nd largest recruitment organisation; and we're pleased to provide YOU with this opportunity in the female residential unit of a school and college in Brighton. You will be so much more than a Carer; you will be a role model, a teacher and a friend.
What are the perks?
- Excellent pay rate
- Fully funded courses if you wish to progress
- Work in a school and college for young people with learning disabilities
- Use YOUR hobbies/interests to lead fun activities centred around learning
- No experience necessary
What are your responsibilities?
- Working shifts including earlies, lates and weekends
- Supporting service users to access the local community and activities
- Liaising with educational and medical professionals
- Personal Care
What is required?
- A true passion for helping people
- Work as a strong member of our team but also work unsupervised when needed
- Commitment to career development
- Professional, dedicated and resilient
- Have an interesting character and personality with a variety of hobbies you can use to help learners develop
- Available to interview and start IMMEDIATELY
Start the new year with a rewarding job, that YOU have the power to turn into a rewarding career. Get in touch and START IMMEDIATELY!
Contact: Sandip Ghattaora
Care Recruitment Specialist Seaford
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.